Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Funner

Funner’ should be a word. How else are we supposed to distinguish the difference between something that is fun and something that is more fun. I guess you could just say that..."more fun", but where is the fun in that. Great gets an ‘er’. Something can be great, and another thing can be greater…or bigger, smaller, faster, taller, weaker, stronger, shorter, longer……. I could go on.
I am an advocate for the word ‘funner’. I ask you to ponder your feelings, and perhaps join me in this crusade and incorporate this word into your life.
If life continues on current path, Future Scott will be a teacher. I will teach this word to my students and accept it in essays and such. If you don’t support ‘funner’ and/or you think abusing my role as a teacher by teaching whatever I want which sometimes will include teaching false things is wrong, and don’t want your Future kids to be taught by Future Scott, that is okay, I’m not hurt. Put them with the other teacher, but my class will be funner.


Scott.Concepts.Inc.

1 Comments:

At 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job standing up against that evil set of rules that discriminate against words, we all like to refer to it as GRAMMER. On a recent note I used “funner” in an essay I don’t know how it went but I am hoping it goes well.
Evan.L.Concepts.Inc

 

Post a Comment

<< Home