Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Planning

* Only read this article if you planned ahead to read this article.
** If this article comes as a surprise, stop reading immediately.


Far too often the public is engaged with surprises. It is seen everyday through; surprise birthday parties, accidents and quotes like “That’s surprising”, “I didn’t think it was going to turn out like that”, “Wow…”, and “I would have never guessed”. These people are naive in thinking that a surprise is uncontrollable.
I myself have devised a method for eliminating words like surprise, chance, random, and spur of the moment thinking. The number one objective in eliminating surprise is planning. For example if I am sitting on my bed and someone has left the room and forgotten to close the door, I am not fazed because I planned to wear heavier than average clothes that day. This was in order to throw my clothes at the door, resulting in a door closing action. I extensively plan in order to do the least amount of work necessary every second of my life. Do not get this confused with laziness, its counter partner. Planning is tough on its own but with some practice you are able to plan on top of planning. Currently I have planned every second of my life 32 years in to my future. When I am 63 I will have planned my entire life and all the hard work of planning will have paid off. I will be able to do nothing all the time and never have to think again. Some may say this is impossible and approach me on purpose just to say “I bet you didn’t see that coming.” I simply reply, “I have a scheduled this appointment with you and therefore I have not wasted my time but you are wasting your time not planning.”



[I bet Evan didn't plan to see a picture of his brother and himself dressed as Ronald McDonald. -Glen.]

A process to plan is linking and or multitasking in order to get enough time to plan. When I was in grade 4, I wrote every assignment that I would ever need up to university along with this article itself. A good planned day is a lot like seeing into the future. A good planner is not just organized. Calling yourself a planner just because you remembered all your books for all your classes in one day is not a representation of a good planner. If you planned all the traffic patterns of your area before you left so that you never waited for cars to pass, if you planned the geographic area to always walk in a downhill direction, and if you planned to go to the doctor to fix a broken arm then had 5 other bones broken, then fixed just to save traveling time for when you break your next 5 bones, that would be good planning. Remember the benefit of planning is doing overall less physical work, but the extensive planning you need to do is substantially more work. While proceeding with this method of planning I advise caution.

Evan.L.Concepts.Inc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home